News: Congratulations, Class of 2022!
June 16, 2022
On June 2, 2022, Mater Christi School celebrated the graduation of 36 eighth-grade students! Students and their families joined faculty and staff for a Baccalaureate Mass. The graduation ceremony included:
- Welcome – Sarah Platzer and Taylor Tritt
- Ben Edwards – “Sonata No. 3” by George Frideric Handel, arranged by Sigurd Rascher
- Class History – Miles Kenny, Alayna Havreluk, Jack Bryan, Jack Tomlinson, and Sean Early
- Skylar Roberge – “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus
- Memory Book Dedication – Memory Book Committee, Led by Maggie Robinson
Graduation certificates were awarded by Tim Loescher and Jason Moore, followed by a video highlighting “My Favorite MCS Memory”, Jake Broe’s performance of “Don’t Blink” by Kenny Chesney, and a special slideshow. After closing remarks and “Pomp and Circumstance”, the community joined in a gathering hosted by parents of the MCS seventh-grade class.
Congratulations, Mater Christi School Class of 2022! We are so proud of your accomplishments, and we look forward to celebrating your continued success in high school and beyond!