Tuition and Tuition Assistance
The Mater Christi School Administration, Board of Trustees, and the Sisters of Mercy are committed to maintaining an annual tuition that is affordable. Tuition at Mater Christi School is less than the cost per student, and rates are set with careful thought and deliberation. Because we are an independent school, rather than a Diocesan school, we are self-sustaining primarily through tuition revenue and fundraising.
Mater Christi School 2024-2025 Tuition
- Full-time Preschool & Pre-kindergarten (5 days/week): $11,538
- Part-time Preschool & Pre-kindergarten (4 days/week or less, half or full days): $10,384
- Elementary & Intermediate (Kindergarten-Grade 5): $12,990
- Middle School (Grades 6-8): $13,886
Families with multiple children enrolled at Mater Christi School are eligible for the following discounts:
- First child: full tuition
- Second child:5% tuition discount
- Third and any additional children: 10% tuition discount
Parent Referral Program
If a current Mater Christi School family assists in recruiting a new family, the current family will receive the following referral benefit:
- Referral into preschool through grade 3: the current MCS family will receive a $1,000 tuition credit for the academic year of enrollment of the new family
- Referral into grades 4-8: the current MCS family will receive a $500 tuition credit for the academic year of enrollment of the new family
This offer does not apply to new families who receive tuition assistance. Current MCS families should submit the Parent Referral Form to be eligible for this benefit.
Tuition payments are processed through FACTS Tuition Management. For the 2024-2025 academic year, registration fees will be charged through FACTS.
We recognize that committing to an independent school education requires a great deal of sacrifice for many families. For some families, tuition may present a barrier to achieving an independent education for their child(ren). Mater Christi School maintains a policy of supporting families who may require financial support in order to pay tuition, and the school distributes in excess of $200,000 per year in tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available for all grades and is considered at many income levels, depending on the number of students and financial restrictions. Applications for tuition assistance and tuition assistance recipients are held in confidentiality.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
Complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. An application fee will be deducted from your first tuition payment if you qualify for tuition assistance.
Questions regarding the application process for tuition assistance at Mater Christi School may be directed to Kate Lafferty, Finance Manager.